Monday 8 July 2013

Why, hello there, old sport.

There are few things you should know about me. And if you already know, well, I am going to tell you anyway.

 me, Johnny the damned, Nina-Alexandra aka  Don Corleone and Sarah aka Lolita, fire of my  loins.



I decided to start this blog just out of the need to make something proper and creative. Because frankly, I kinda thought that my tumblr was a waste of my creativity and it couldn't truly live up to my full potential.
( YAH I AM FABULOUS) Anyway, my hopes with this are that I will be able to actually talk about the things I love and spend a lot of time(and money hello)on.

You see, I am kind of like a chocolate bar.
I enjoy being decadent, self-indulgent and OTT in just about everything. Meaning doing a lot of shopping, reading and of course eating. Putting besides the material things, I love doing sort of "poetic" stuff like performing poetry and seeing a good film or a play. And these are the main things that inspire me as well. Both in how I look and how I present my self.(fyi I overact a lot)

ehehe the great gonzo, tumblr u so funny
I obviously like SERIOUS literature. No really. I consider my holy books being The picture of Dorian Gray, The Great Gatsby, The Painter of Modern Life and Trainspotting.

...casually hanging out with a copy of Henry IV
Oh yes, plays and poetry, my two beloved darlings. I am especially fond of Titus Andronicus by Willi Shake, Caligula by Albert Camus and basically the whole work of Charles Baudelaire, Arthur Rimbaud and Paul Verlaine.(nya i ship these two like fedex)


Speaking of music, this has been on the first place of my itunes top 25 most played songs for over a year now, so I guess that tells you something. And if that wasn't clear enough - I love R&B.

pretty obvious

And as far as films and series go, I dont think this is the right place to spew all of my dear fangirl self, because going through all of my favourites would take a while. Anyway, I adore Disney films, especially from the disney renaissance era, and I am capable of watching them all the time. Other than that, one of my favourite films of all time has been The Velvet Goldmine, which is just like a celebration of gayness, glitter, music and poetry. ( HEY GUISE ITS ME). I also love sci-fi flicks like Alien, Star Trek, Prometheus and of course, I am a big fan of the whole Star Wars franchise.


Well I guess that would be enough of the introduction and if you wanna know more about my weird self you can always follow me on my personal tumblr.
And for now, I am going to leave you with some drunk ass captain Picard.



No comments:

Post a Comment