Wednesday 10 July 2013

REVIEW - Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs


Its okay guys, please just dont freak out. I am not like TANNED tanned,and dont get me wrong I still kinda like to look pasty, but I decided to have a pretty sun kissed glow. Well at least on my legs anyway.

So yeah, I picked this up the other day after seeing every youtube guru rave about it, and I thought I might give it a shot. This self tanner/makeup for legs spray claims to give your legs a subtle, natural glow and hide some of your scaring as well.
 What it does
As for how it works in real life, this spray is actually pretty nifty. I must say, that I have never try any type of self tanner before and I was pleasantly surprised how this actually performs. I applied it on my legs with my hands since you dont even have to use a mit with this. During the application it didnt streak and did not left any weird orange patches. It actually did what it claimed to do, gave me a nice glow that is.
However, I must say this, if you want the application to go over smoothly and dont want to get really angry about it, I would suggest you to moisturize first. Since on dry legs this can be quite irritating and the application is quite unpleseant.
Another thing is that, if you dont want to get your floor covered with this, please, just put it on outside.
Duration
As for the staying power, I dont really have much to say about it. It lasted roughly about 8 hours on me, did not transfer onto my clothing and came off really easily in the shower. And because it is water resistant, for it to come off, just use some soap.
Final verdict
Overall, it think this is a great product for those who want the effect and sheen of tights, without actually wearing them. And also for the price of 200 crowns at the DM drugstore, its a steal.
I would give it 4 raspberry macarons out of 5

...and of course the obligatory before and after




And hey, hey guys, do you wanna hear something personal and kinda embarassing as well? Yeah, I know you do. So, to the point, I was at this birthday party yesterday and guess who was playing there, the beatles. Well, of course, not the REAL beatles, but still it was the tribute band and they had like beautiful suits and all that.  And what happened was that after two mojitos I went over to the sound guy and kinda flirted with him and then, after the set, because I was just bored out of my mind I went up to the guy that was supposed to be John and asked him if he could sign on my chest. Nonetheless, he was kinda cute but told me that he cant because supposedly he was like 40 and had a 5year old son so...
Anyway I got to ruffle his hair because I wanted to know if it was a wig or not, and yeah it was not. It was fluffy and nice.



So yeah that happened.
Baiii

3 comments:

  1. No já mám tento produkt v podobě make-upu a dala jsem s tím dokonce 2 sprchování! :-)Je to sice o 100 Kč dražší, ovšem výdrž to má rozhodně lepší, jak již jsem zmínila.Ten Beatles revival docela jde, ale znám lepší :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, it looks pretty good, maybe I should try it also because you know my nice white legs. I guess it's easier than sunbathing (and certainly I won't be red piggy).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anička:
    Jojo na tu krémovou verzi jsem se taky dívala, ale měla jsem u sebe jenom 300 a chtěla sem si ještě koupit tu apocalips rtěnku.hihi
    NO, naposledy jsem byla v Hard Rock Cafe na nějakym slovenskym beatles revivalu a ti byli úžsní ♥. Bohužel měli všichni paruky.
    Kristýnka:
    Oh my god, everything is better than sunbathing.

    ReplyDelete