Saturday 13 July 2013

Face of the day - going out

Lately,I have been having this kind of melancholy, autumn-y mood. Well, I guess thats because the weather is not as hot and dreadful. Speaking of hot, I´ve also been listening to this...
(btw if you are on 8tracks.com this song is actually on a mix called "Asian Persuasion", that I think, speaks for itself)


Anyway, today I am actually going out with my friend, so I just thought at least, I could post some fotd post.
And btw, are you excited for the autumn season, as much as I am? Because let me tell you, the beauty fall collections that are gonna be coming out are TO DIE FOR.

No really, If you´ve seen the Too Faced nad Nars collection, you know what I am talking about.
And guess what, I have even managed to make a wishlist...yeah I know, I am quick.


1) Urban Decay Revolution lipstick so yeah about this lipstick, I have already read the review on temptalia and also on musings of a muse and from what I can tell, the creamy hydrating formula and the colours would be ideal for the upcoming autumn/winter season. So far, the shades that I am absolutely in love with are the nude/dusty pink Strip and the berry violet Venom.
(of course I adore immensly all the burgundy, deep shades, but since I already own 3 burgundies, I thought I should probably stop buying them.)
2) NARS Fairy´s Kiss palette oh my and this eyeshadow palette is like the dream palette for ghosts like me! It contains neutrals, but they are all cool toned, which means that they would look absolutely stunning on pale skin tones. And a bonus - they come in a pouch with sequined lips, well tell me thats not just darling.
3) Srsly any fall scented Bath and Body works candle will do PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET THEM.
4) Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette Firstly, can I just tell you, how perfect this palette is. Well, it has both neutral colours AND some jewel tones. THE PERFECT COMBINATION. And guys, thats not all there is to it. From what I´ve read ( because obviously the czech sephora is always late on all of the collections) each shade in this palette is very pigmented and buttery. The only thing is, that this palette is actually even pricier than the NARS one. Ergo, it costs a lot (really though).
5) Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara  I must admit, the first thing that intrigued me about this product was the name. And because Too Faced is quite famous for their really good volumizing mascaras, I hope that besides the name the performance is going to be great as well. Yeah, and honestly if I am gonn have some money left I´ll be sure to pick this up, because, you know, it is supposed to be better than sex.

...and now for the main point of this post




Skin: Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer (on the hunt for a new primer suitable for dry skin, please help!), L´Oreal Lumi Magique foundation, Sephora Collection bronzer
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Tease eyeshadow in the crease from the UD Naked2, Verve in the inner corners, Essence liquid eyeliner, Maybelline The Rocket mascara, some old Essence eyebrow pencil
Lips: Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic




2 comments:

  1. Apocalips suits you well :) I'm totally excited about Pretty Rebel palette, as you said - the perfect combination. I don't care about price, I just want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wll with me it got kinda complicated, because I ve just seen the Boudoir eyes palette in our sephora, and it looks magical *-*

      Delete