Monday 22 July 2013

It makes me sad because I’ve never seen such...such beautiful shirts before.

Sometimes my friends compare me to Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby. And I never know if thats a good thing or not. I mean, she is horribly indifferent and kinda cruel, at least in the way that she plays with Gatsby. But Daisy Buchanan is also an innocent and sort of cutesy, childish character.
Nonetheless, her opulent style will probably never stop inspiring me.





lace crop top-Boohoo, shorts-HM, loafers- Gate, floppy hat-off brand



oh yeah and I desperately need those lolita like saddle shoes.

4 comments:

  1. surprisingly I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Daisy, so I would take that as an insult, but I have to agree that her style is somehow inspiring. (And you look awesome.) I wish we lived in the 20's and could go to Gatsby's parties together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I've never seen so beautiful outfit before! You look absolutely amazing. And I've gotta say.... I don't think you're like Daisy. Your style is much more interesting and your personality is more mature. Daisy clothing would have probably been too mainstream in her era. But yours...definitely not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!
    Well, and about the whole Daisy thing, its just that me and my friends really like acting like her sometimes. But the thing is, the movie makes her out to be so much more likable than the in the book.

    ReplyDelete