Tuesday 20 August 2013

I ♥ Fall Tag


Okay okay guys, I know I am getting a bit annoying with all the autumn/fall stuff on my blog, but really, fall couldn´t come soon enough! Especially since theres this post on Temptalia´s blog. Which kind of gave me all the excuses to do this.
Just because, I WOULD NEVER DO A BACK TO SCHOOL POST.

ugh.

1. Favorite Fall lip product?


Well this one is easy. I would have to give it to my treasured Diva lipstick by M.A.C. This lipstick was my first ever M.A.C product and I think its about two years since I purchased it. Diva is a beautiful matt burgundy with cool undertones. I have to say, this has really become a staple in my makeup collection and I can´t never wait for autumn to whip this baby out.


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?



If you have just one favourite autumn nail polish, you are weird.
And beacuse, obviously, I am not, I have two.
The first one is my latest Nails Inc. treasure, that I picked up at a sale, that my local Sephora was having. And I really do not understand why noone wanted to buy it in the first place. I guess it was to unusual for the peasantry. Hampstead Gardens is a rich honey mustard, perfect for the autumn season!

And the next polish is my trusty Size Matters by Essie. It is a warm slightly burgundish and very opaque red.


(ok babes and dont put this on without a base coat if you dont want your fingernails to look all bloody)

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall drink?


Ok I really have no idea why can´t we have the infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte. But we just dont have it here. It hurst physically. Urghhhhh
But anyway, apart from all of that, I really like the Creme Brulee Latte they brought up last year.

4.Favorite Fall Candle?


I am pretty sure that if we had Bath and Body Works it would be Leaves or something. Anyway, since we don´t have that here, I found a really cheap trio of decadent gourmand scented candles at Ikea. Yeah, I know Ikea isnt exactly guru-kosher, but who cares. They smell delicious.
The pack comes with three small single-wick candles which are supposed to smell like all the great swedish cakes and pastries. One is sort of a chocolate gateau, the other is supposed to smell like vanilla and cinnamon buns, and the last smells like caramel.
So yeah, I love to burn them and pretend like its autmn (◡‿◡✿) 

(i live a sad life)

5. Favorite Fall Accessory



My new chelsea bitchin boots! When I bought them, I already had all the visions of what I am going to wear the with and I am really excited to rock them with a pinafore dress or a pair of high-waisted skinnies.
Oh, and another thing, these were only 300 crowns (about 10 quid), what a steal!

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

First of all, I don´t even know what the two last things are, second of all, if I had to go on a haunted house ride ever again, I would probably poop my self.
stupid question.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

Since The Conjouring or Cannibal Holocaust are not the best films to watch with friends or family, I would have to say Death Becomes Her. Its gloriously over the top and it still has the spookiness, or what not, of the "halloween spirit"
FLAAACID.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?


Mine pick is not necessarily a candy.
Me and one of my babushkas, we recently went into a new cupcake place in Prague called Cheecup and it was magical. Especially the cream cheese pumpkin one they had that day. And for me, as a lover of all pumpkin food, it was a dream. The fresh pumpkin filling was a pleasant surprise and the cream cheese frosting was of course very yummy.

I would definitely recommend you to get one. And even if pumpkins are not really your thing, they have an amazing double chocolate cupcake and I am still waiting to try the coffee one!

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!



Most probably, I will be Electra Heart aka Marina and the Diamonds. Since the main place where we celebrate Halloween is in our school and you know, at 7 in the morning you don´t really want to put zombie makeup on.

Other than that, every halloween we have this fancy dress party at my friend´s house, where we dress all cool and stuff. This year I could be Aladdin Sane, even though I did that last year already. Oh well, I guess
 I´ll never get tired of imitating David Bowie.
But secretly, I always wanted to do Dr. Heiter´s costume from The Human Centipede.



10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?


Belive me, I could really go on and on, why autumn is my favourite season. But I think its because all of the things I associate with it, like getting cosy with a cup of coffee, curling up on a bench in the park and watching River Cottage Autmn. eh.
Anyway, I think its such a lovely season to just go out and seize the day.

and now, for some autumn inspiration










ahh this feels good. *sips her earl grey and plays "I love you for sentimental reasons"*




1 comment:

  1. No doubt,I love this tag! It lights the right autumn ambient in me and I'm just full of.... leaves which shift color in fall. Well, that sounds a little much pathetic. :D Btw. I'm planning to buy some similar lipstick, Diva looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete