Wednesday 25 September 2013

And we laugh like soft, mad children smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy.


Tha bad news is I am getting older. The good news is that I am getting older accompanied by a group of the most amazing people I have ever met.



At the weekend, I was holding a birthday party for all of my babushkas. The plan was to get all dressed up like princesses (and prince harry for that fact), invade our "state fair" and get rightfully sugar high. Oh yeah, and we more than succeeded with the second thing.
But seriously, the stares that we got from our fellow citizens must have been my favourite thing about all of this. And don't get me wrong, I think they may have enjoyed our company more than all of the rides combined. Definitely one of the highlights of their life. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with our our sick dance moves though...
We also watched bits of such masterpieces as The Room or Super Shark, talked about philosophy and boobs till the sunrise and ate a hell of a lot of macarons.

Truly a fine evening.

by the queen bee herself


i told you




i am a happy bitch with the best gifts
"uličníci"
i did the gangnam style thing. never doing it again
And lastly, here have some of the gang laughing at tommy wiseau's face.












2 comments:

  1. Omg The Room! XD It's good to see that you have enjoyed your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a lovely time!!! But my sugar level is hugh too much. I put on 2 kilos during that weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete